Has Cushings disease, walking now and the tremors are gone!
I have an Italian Greyhound, Cloe, who has Cushing’s disease. She was having tremors and started falling when she tried to walk. I was desperate to find something that would help improve her health, it broke my heart to see her like this. I came across Detox A Pet, and after researching it I thought I would give it a try. I noticed a difference right away, each day she kept improving, she is now walking and the tremors are gone. I am so fortunate to have come across this product; I can see a marked improvement in her health, plus she loves the bacon cheddar flavor. I don’t like wasting my time or money on a product that does not produce results or where the customer service is useless, this is definitely not the case here. I am very impressed by the results of Detox A Pet, plus their customer service is excellent, very caring. I only wish I had found this product sooner, it has made such an improvement in my dog’s health and energy level. I highly recommend it!
Nicki is jumping on the stairs again!
Nearly a year ago, my then 12-year-old mixed breed dog, NIkki, developed a partial bowel obstruction and severe liver inflammation (blood results so high they were off the charts). After a night receiving fluids, she came home from the vet’s office and slowly recovered. She was placed on a supplement that was to help with the liver inflammation. On my own, I ordered a couple of other different products that would support the liver with different ingredients – Detoxapet was one of them. I gave her a couple of doses but with it being a powder and her improving, I didn’t stick with it. The product sat on the counter with her other supplements (for arthritis). She has always been a slender dog with lots of hair (probable sheltie/husky mix) and I noticed that her weight was not increasing and you could feel just skin over her bones, so I started giving her a half a container of wet dog food a day along with her dry kibble. After doing this for a month, it occurred to me that I could use up the product by putting Detoxapet into the wet dog food. Wow! what a difference! She has pretty arthritic legs but she started leaping up and down the short staircase we have to go outside via the family room. Our other young dog has appreciated that she is back to playing with him for a couple of minutes at a time. It definitely given this now 13 1/2 year old dog a new lease on life! I will definitely share this product with others including my dog’s vet.
Your Old Dog Seizures
Your dog is not a pet, but he’s a member of the family. He’s loved, pampered and spoiled. He’s the one who’s everybody’s sleep patterns are adjusted to. He’s the one who you immediately rush over to the vet at the first sign of discomfort. So what do you do when your baby grows old and you’re afraid of losing him forever? If your old dog seizures are starting, it’s time for a detox.
Don’t just sit and wait like most people do. If you’re seeing the signs of your old dog seizures and health declining, you can now be very helpful in providing the right relief for your old buddy. Make every effort to boost his declining health and extend his life and don’t buy the common belief that there’s nothing you can do about old dog seizures – there’s a lot you can do! Whether you have an old Pug, old Chihuahua, or and old Shepard – there’s so much you can do!
So what are the things you can do? Dog food for aging dogs is becoming popular because there are less toxins in quality dog food, and so many aging signs are misdiagnosed these days, you really must be careful about your old dog seizures, as intoxication and lead poisoning are the leading cause of seizures in dogs. Dog years for small dogs and large dogs are cut short due to toxins being overloaded in your pets organs. Vets are not aware of the connection unfortunately, and suggest letting you pet just die instead – we disagree! Dog age should be 30 years, but today it’s and average on 12 years. Sadly, old dogs symptoms are now seen in younger dogs today.
Signs of aging in dogs
A lot of these signs are caused by a lot of medical issues, and should be a cause for concern.
- Old Dog Seizures. Intoxication over the years is now triggering seizures, a detox is needed.
- Lacking Coordination. It’s difficult for older dogs to maintain proper hand eye coordination, and they will often walk unsteadily and have great difficulty in moving around. He may also be disoriented and even see your old dog shaking when lying down. In such cases, keep him comfortable in a quiet area of the room.
- Fatigue. With old age comes fatigue and exhaustion. So while up until recently your dog was very happy and active, but now you’re finding this same walk is now difficult and tires him only after a few minutes?
- Having Difficulty Breathing. Prolonged and uneven breathing is not a good sign.
- Vomiting. The digestive system of an older dog starts shutting down, which means the food he eats cannot be properly ingested. It will instead make him feel nauseated and make him begin vomiting.
- Have Loss of Appetite.This begins gradually and one fine day you realize he’s lost all appetite for food and even water.
- Seeking Comfort. Dogs are smart and know somethings wrong. Most of them know when their time is near and they tend to stick to those they love the most during their final days. So if you think your dog is being unnecessarily clingy, don’t dismiss that.
- Twitching. The twitching of the body is an involuntary response which can even result in shaking of various body parts.
- Confusion. As is the case with humans, progressing age in dogs causes mental confusion. In extreme cases, he may not even be able to recognize the people he loves.
- Retiring To a Quiet Place. Older dogs do not have the energy to put up with loud noises or constant activities. They just want to live their time in peace while they feel so ill. Of course they feel ill, their body is full of toxins. You will notice him lying on one spot for prolonged periods of time. He won’t be interested in his favorite activities and the people that he loves. Keep an eye on your pet. If he is spending time in places he typically doesn’t go are signs he’s sick.
- No Bladder Control. Old dog seizures start to lose more and more control of their bodily functions as they grow older. One effect of this is losing control of the muscles that control of his bladder. Thus, you may find him peeing and realize what he’s done.
- Blank Eyes. You’ve been with your dog for over a decade and you know somethings off, right? That twinkle in his eyes every-time you petted him is gone.
Why do dogs age so fast? Too many toxins.
Know that now your senior dog looking to you for help. And it’s unfortunate, but today our pets are full of toxic chemicals and heavy metals, so why do most vets ignore the connection to seizures? Our pets also have sensitive endocrine systems, that are very intolerant to toxins. In fact, a report recently came out stating that the natural lifespan of old dogs should be around 30 years, these days however, few of our loved animals live beyond 10 years. Old dogs seizures are caused by toxic overload is the main cause of increased aging and it can be reversed. Many vets have even reported that huge number of dogs and cats die prematurely and needlessly from liver and kidney failure due to heavy metal toxicity. So old age in dogs creeps up in our dogs sooner than it should.
What causes your old dog seizures are toxins that have slowly accumulated for all the years your pet’s been alive. In domestic dogs, they build-up inside the organs of your prematurely aging pets, and starts to affect the whole body once a certain point is reached. Toxins are stored within the soft tissues, so they tend to build up over time.
Premature signs of old age in dogs
So don’t disappoint your dog, If you’re clueless on what to do, have a look at these signs and realize that you can reverse the premature aging and stop your old dog seizures. So when your senior dog behavior changes, the first thing to do is return that sparkle back in your pet’s eye’s with a refreshing detoxification. Natural detox for old dog seizures provides a whole new lease on life! By cleansing away all the toxins that are weighting it down, specifically in the liver, kidneys and colon, new energy and vitality will return to very cell in your dogs body. So before you write your elderly dog – remember one thing, your interests are different than than of the vet, so do everything you can to extend your dogs life.
How to care for a senior dog
Exercise patience, and remember your dog feels lousy – he’s not a pup anymore. He’s showing signs old age, and while a little annoying, it’s not his fault if his body is giving up on him. Your poor dog is full of toxic residues, so don’t get frustrated, here’s what you need.